• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beta testers required for new online management game

cchamp

Cricket Spectator
I've written a cricket management browser game and it is currently in need of some beta testers / early adopters. You manage a team playing four day matches as friendlies or in leagues. You can set your tactics for each session and then play unfolds in real time during that session based on those tactics. There are management options to buy and sell and train players to improve your squad.

If you are interested in having a look I'd be very glad of some feedback.

You can sign up at http://www.cricket-championship.com and there's a user guide on there with more information about what you can do in the game.

Cheers!

cchamp

Cricket Spectator
Is there any way of just playing a game when you want or do you have to wait to be accepted by someone else?
There's no way of just starting up a game immediately. You'll need to request a friendly (or join a league). Then, if you don't get paired up with someone straight away, you'll get paired up as soon as someone else requests a friendly matching the day and times you requested. You get an in game message when that happens too.

There are also some system teams that will look for friendlies if no real teams take up the offer. This is just to try and make sure people get a game whilst the number of users is limited.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Simba Union CC.

If no One is tunning a league I will start one

Last edited:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
playing first ever game right now

End of over 34 (1 run) First innings of Simba Union CC 137/2 Day 1 - 68 overs remaining
Williams 73* (109b) Holmes 4* (13b) Partnership 18
Smith 9-1-32-1 Last wicket: Y.M. Buller Caught Scott Bowled Smith 15

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
End of over 103 (1 run) Second innings of Barkston CC 399/6 Day 3 - 68 overs remaining
White 95* (156b) Roebuck 7* (19b) Partnership 8
Puttock 20-1-66-2 Last wicket: H.J. Redhouse Caught Bayley Bowled Frith 13
Barkston CC lead by 5 runs with 4 wickets remaining.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ohh better change my tactics after my atrocious showing in my friendly match.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
End of over 34 (4 runs) First innings of Simba Union CC 129/3 Day 1 - 68 overs remaining
Humphries 31* (29b) Buller 52* (103b) Partnership 50 Ravenhill 4-0-20-1 Last wicket: J. Holmes LBW Ravenhill 22

Balanced session there.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who is team with no name? we are in a close game, only 5 runs in it on first innings.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Who is team with no name? we are in a close game, only 5 runs in it on first innings.
I would want to kepp an eye on gagfc.

Leading the way thanks mostlyto my lower middle order and my gun spinner. 7/71 on a worn pitch:laugh: