• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can u bear this....????

Barney Rubble

International Coach
On the old versions, you could do that using two-player mode and controlling both sides. You pick a team of Zimbabwean wicketkeepers against a team of batsmen, and you get them bowling to the batsmen's strengths on full aggression with a ridiculous field set. Not hard.

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
its definitely not artmoney.............and not ctrl+alt+del.........

if u want me to share this secret .......well......................nothing very crazy to do .....just ask me dude....

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
On the old versions, you could do that using two-player mode and controlling both sides. You pick a team of Zimbabwean wicketkeepers against a team of batsmen, and you get them bowling to the batsmen's strengths on full aggression with a ridiculous field set. Not hard.
That's what he did. Chakabva is a WK and Chouhan a batsman.

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
Time to reveal the secret....there is a simple icc 2008 editor .....i found it on the web somewhere.....i will post it soon in a new thread....wait till then everyone!!!! Most probably tmorow

inbox24

International Debutant
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the game though? I mean if it was a game where you controlled the batsmen like Cricket 07 then fair enough, but for a simulation it kinda be boring and unrealistic.

Jonty Lathwal

U19 Debutant
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the game though? I mean if it was a game where you controlled the batsmen like Cricket 07 then fair enough, but for a simulation it kinda be boring and unrealistic.
yeah i agree but i had done this only to show that this amount of run can be scored....in icc...:) its just for fantasy