• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Cricket Captain Games

RobbieD

Cricket Spectator
Hey All,

I bought ICC 2002 last year for the PC and I became obsessed with it just like Championship Manager 2002 earlier that year. It because so bad that I had to ask my girlfriend to hide the games.

Anyway...

These games were for the PC and I think that PlayStation games wont be so bad.

What do you guys think is the best cricket management / captain games on the market for the PlayStation One and PC?

Cheers all,
RobbieD

Langeveldt

Soutie
Personally I think ICC 2002 is hard to beat, although the major gripe being there is no editor, and no new version coming out, so its getting out of date pretty quickly :(

Michael Vaughans Championship Cricket Manager is more in the Championship manager mould, it has an editor and is more versatile with more teams, but no highlights :(

I mainly play Cricket 2002 on the PS2, Dont think there are any decent cricket games for the PS1 only.... Cant wait till C2004!

nibbs

International Captain
ICC2002 is clear winner. The only real contender being Michael Vaughan Championshpi Manager. When it comes to game play ICC wins easy. The only thing that is better with MVCM is the amount of teams. You can manage any team, whether it be country or club

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
ICC on easy mode is great fun!

AA has been top of both Test and One Day Rankings so far, and currently Sehwag is number one in both batting and bowling in ODI's! :lol: