• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane warne cricket for Dos/Win95

kiwi_chick

Cricket Spectator
Audiogenic released this game back in '97. I recently got a hold of it. But I don't know what the controls are. Can someone help me by giving me the controls ? Thanks. :)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Audiogenic released this game back in '97. I recently got a hold of it. But I don't know what the controls are. Can someone help me by giving me the controls ? Thanks. :)
They don't let you set them in game?

IIRC they were the arrow keys for shot direction (i.e. right hander, left key for cut shot) and space bar to "hit". I think for bowling you chose a delivery style using arrow key, and hit space bar at the crease to bowl.

Could be easily mistaken though, as it's been a long while.

kiwi_chick

Cricket Spectator
Thanks. :ph34r:

That was really helpful. I've got a lot of the keys I think. Their are two keyboard configurations. One using the four arrow buttons and some combination of them, along with the "ins" button. The second configuration uses the buttons w,a,d,x, i think and the left alt button. Oh the space bar is to bring up the menu in the game. Their might be more buttons I'm missing. Will experiment more.

Oh and thanks again for your reply. 8-)

pradeep_9678

Cricket Spectator
i need this game badly

have been searching for this game badly
the 96 version is available all over the net, but am not able to find the 1997 version. the one from home of the underdogs does not work. Can anyone give me this game?

Thanx

kiwi_chick

Cricket Spectator
have been searching for this game badly
the 96 version is available all over the net, but am not able to find the 1997 version. the one from home of the underdogs does not work. Can anyone give me this game?

Thanx

Piracy is a no no.

EDIT: The six hit button is the right shift key. Also use F10 if you're about to loose a wicket or to stop the other team from making runs after they hit the ball.

pradeep_9678

Cricket Spectator
Dear intelligent kiwi chick,

Repeated emails to Codemasters (the new owners of Audiogenic) requesting for purchase of this game have elicited no response. I have got to know that this game is commercially no longer available. Hence this request. The whole world knows that piracy is not legal. Thanx a lot for making it known that u recollect it.

And one last time, for posting abusive messages, it is u who shd GTFO, not me!

kiwi_chick

Cricket Spectator
Dear intelligent kiwi chick,

Repeated emails to Codemasters (the new owners of Audiogenic) requesting for purchase of this game have elicited no response. I have got to know that this game is commercially no longer available. Hence this request. The whole world knows that piracy is not legal. Thanx a lot for making it known that u recollect it.

And one last time, for posting abusive messages, it is u who shd GTFO, not me!
Codemasters don't own audiogenic. :laugh:

Me GTFO ? :@

Last edited by a moderator:

great_indian

Cricket Spectator
Hi, can anybody help me to get a copy of this game. I had the CD long back, but I lost it. Now I am not able to get it from anywhere !!!
Can anybody help....