• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gregory Blewetts Australian Story!!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Due to what looks to be the downfall of the cricketgames.com forum....
i have decided if it is ok with all of you at cricketweb to continue my story which has been in place at cricketgames for a while now.....hopefully this will not be a problem with any of you!!!!!
A summary of what has happened so far will be up shortly.....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well for those who don't know i have been running a story over the past few weeks using ACC and the new database created by Cricketweb members....
So far the story has gone like this....

1st series V Pakistan in Pakistan
3 tests & 3 One Day Internationals
won tests 3-0 :D
lost ODI's 2-1 :cry:

2nd series V England in Australia
5 Tests
won series 5-0 :D
VB Series V England and Sri Lanka
Beat Sri Lanka 2-0 in the final... :D

3rd Series V West Indies in West Indies
4 Tests & 7 ODI's
Won series 4-0 :D
Won ODI's 5-2 :D

4th Series V Pakistan in Australia
3 Tests
Won series 3-0 :D
VB series V Pakistan and India
Beat India in final 2-1 :D

So to this point i have won every test i have played making it a streak of 15 in a row although recently the form has started to drop, with the last series against Pakistan the victories only being by a few runs.....

so the next series is a 3 test Home series against India, which should be a tough one after looking at the ODI's series.....
Results Soon!!!!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
had wondered where this story had gone mate. well done keep it coming. i had my south african story going to but it fizzled out. might get it going again aswell with ya

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate the choice is yours..

I am keen to get my story going again but i might wait till season 2 in the WCC that way i can spend a bit more time on it...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lol, i didn't know you were an ICC player - shows how long its been scince i went to cricketgames.com!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Cricketgames was good then all of a sudden it died and Cricketweb took off, this place is 1000 times better anyway, more to talk about and the mods here don't seem as though they are on their power trip like Dan was...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
well i stopped going here when it stopped getting updated cause people were sending him viruses or sumthing, also cause of his seemingly random Bannings (sasnoz, Masterblaster etc)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah he just went loopy all of a sudden, i mean he was helpful then all of a sudden,

WHACK!!!!!

he was like a dictator...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
To be fair to him, there were thingas going on that weren't healthy!

The only reason I go back there really now is to annoy the Kiwis and enter the Test Predictor thingy.