Cricket Player Manager
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: International Cricket Captain

U19 Cricketer

International Cricket Captain

The best ever management production team for cricket games, empire, make a great game for all cricket lovers. In my opinion the best cricket game ever made. get ure copy now!!
    well, wat can i say. I'm perfect!

ICC2 was the best of the series I reckon.

U19 Cricketer
    do u have ICC2001??
    why do u think it is betta?

No I don't have ICC2001 but I've played the demo and didn't like it much. I find the interface in ICC2000 and ICC2001 terriable and I can't move around in it easy enough.

Besides you can do everything in ICC2 except internet play .

U19 Cricketer
    who here has ICC2001, i would love to have a game online with u sometime. Email me or leave a message on this topic and i will see u there, remember to leave a time

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    I have it, but am not very good. I tend to play on easy as I don't like losing!
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

U19 Cricketer
    nononono, don't do that, its a waste of time. On ICC2001 it may take a while to get ure first win, but after a few seasons ure players start to get really good, plus easy is far to easy and normal is a raelly good challenge. Start a season on normal and enjoy

3rd Umpire
    Cybersmurf - I'm not playing online any further until my team is more competitive. A 1 win, 14 loss record with the first season Middlesex squad has shown me the importance of following the manual's advice!
    Graham.

U19 Cricketer
    lol, at two things. One a 1 win 14 loss record!!!, well, lokk whos talking, i would prob do worse. Two, u must really like a challenge if u chose Middlesex!!!

Cricket Spectator
    ICC2 was great game, and the improvement from ICC to ICC2 was probably the biggest improvement between any games in the series.

However, there was one terrible statistical bug. Have you noticed that in matches that are simulated, the wicketkeepers never take catches?

With the editor, ICC2 beats ICC2000. I haven't played ICC2001, but I imagine it would be the same as ICC2000.

Also, I can't play international mode in ICC2000 because NZ wears turquoise! The editor in ICC2 means you can make them play in their rightful colour, BLACK!

Rich

[Edited on 11/12/01 by Rich]

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    I can understand the reason for there not being an editor for ICC 2000 and 2001 with the online play, but I wish they could sort something out so that the files get some sort of "tag" which stops them from being used online in competitive play (friendlies should be OK)

I mean, when you consider the errors in the data, we should be able to play with proper starting teams!

Cricket Spectator
    I play online alot with ICC 2001, this is byfar the best feature in any of the games. I have 3 teams Middlesex, Surrey and Somerset. I'll give you a game sometime get me on msn messenger m_ballarine@hotmail.com or leave a time and date hear and I'll take you on.

Chopper Challenge Champion! Roulette Champion!
    graham when can expect to see you online playing with underdogs????????? :rolleyes:
    "Matt Damon"

3rd Umpire
    Very soon. Next season the Middlesex squad will consist purely of original players I've re-signed and the newbies that I've signed.

U19 Cricketer
    If u play and miss the ball is that a lucky or unlucky thing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information