• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stick cricket multiplayer (Players needed for tournament)

shortpitched713

International Captain
Stuck cricket has launched a new multi player version of their game. Its only on the Australian version of their site though.

If anyones up for a challenge, my username is blingdawg. :cool:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Discovered it 2 days back. Absolutely love it. My username is Pratyushkh. Bring it on!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've created a tournament. Only have 4 contenders for it, as interest grows might have more.

Tournament ID:170936

Password: Dire

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Joined 2

How should I play thiss tournament. I am logged in. My team is spicysouth

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Joined 2

How should I play thiss tournament. I am logged in. My team is spicysouth
I made a mistake with the first one, and accidently started it with 2 players. :ph34r:

So far 3 have joined. Once we have 8, we'll get started. You play a 10 over all star slog and submit your score. The highest score between you and your opponent go through to the next round.