• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Revolution

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Graphics look decent, but have never heard of the game. Not much interest being shown either looking at their forums.

everstar_48

Cricket Spectator
hmmm

Thats probably because their forums etc. just went live recently. Lets wait and see what happens - Im nauseating on BLC EA, hope this one is different!

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
Should be a good game from what I've heard. Similar format to powerchallenge.com, a soccer game where real players play over the net at no cost.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Still in production apparently, bit of chat about it on planetcricket but no release dates or anything.. Looks good but will reserve judgement until I've played it extensively

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Still in production apparently, bit of chat about it on planetcricket but no release dates or anything.. Looks good but will reserve judgement until I've played it extensively
It is disappointing that the latest news on their website is from Dec 07.

They could do with updating it if it is still in production. I hope it is, as the world needs more cricket games whether they are good, bad or indifferent.

Langeveldt

Soutie

They could do with updating it if it is still in production. I hope it is, as the world needs more cricket games whether they are good, bad or indifferent.
Some character who claims to be from the developers is active on their forums, says the game is still in development... apparently

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
That's because they are in the middle of renovating the site around the game trailer they have released. They have decided to use Planet Cricket as their official forums so all the latest news will be on there from now on. The guy Rich has mentioned (I'm assuming he's speaking of Faraz Ahmed) is the co-founder of the company making the game.

Langeveldt

Soutie
That's because they are in the middle of renovating the site around the game trailer they have released. They have decided to use Planet Cricket as their official forums so all the latest news will be on there from now on. The guy Rich has mentioned (I'm assuming he's speaking of Faraz Ahmed) is the co-founder of the company making the game.
Good news, yeah he was the guy I was on about

merk

Cricket Spectator
looks good hopefully they have some sort b*lls to actually complete a game unlike all the others on here who have claimed to be making one and nothing is ever released.

It could be an idea for cricketweb to moderate posts now and make it where no one can make a new post in shareware/freeware forum unless they can provide cricketweb a workable demo - there are too many threads there that have not been updated, ever released.

It's getting beyond a joke

Storer

School Boy/Girl Captain
looks good hopefully they have some sort b*lls to actually complete a game unlike all the others on here who have claimed to be making one and nothing is ever released.

It could be an idea for cricketweb to moderate posts now and make it where no one can make a new post in shareware/freeware forum unless they can provide cricketweb a workable demo - there are too many threads there that have not been updated, ever released.

It's getting beyond a joke
Well, you need a ball to play cricket. :)

Storer

School Boy/Girl Captain
By the way, looks like it's coming along nicely. Will be interesting to see how this one pans out.