• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ford Ranger Cup Manager

nathan3011

Cricket Spectator
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the tips i will try this game, for the australian domestic seasion i thought the EA Sports Cricket 2007 game was really good!

But just disappointed to see that they aren't doing any others by the looks of it as they are bringing out the 2009 games and cricket hasn't been mentioned :( which i think is disgraceful!!

Evilhoopler

U19 12th Man
Its the best free download game like this on the net.
Go Katich, 4 100's in 6 games this season. Other 2 scores 43* and 91*. HS 131*

merk

Cricket Spectator
the Ford Ranger Cup Manager is a great game and for those people who have the money its worth forking out for Cricket Coach its fantastic.

sunilreddy

Banned
Good game.

In the match b/w Victoria and Queensland Victoria need 5 runs in the last 2 overs with 8 wickets in hand, guess what they lost by 2 runs. :laugh::laugh:

GilchristFtw

Cricket Spectator
How can you say Ford Ranger Cup Manager is boring??
IMO its awesome, in my first season i led Retrovision Warriors to the cup. thanks to Gilly, he made 152 off 116 it was awesome!