• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi !!

RVD

Cricket Spectator
I'm another one from the cricket games forum and I'm joining up to this one so hello to everyone !!!!

PS in the cricket games forum my username was pali

[Edited on 1/24/02 by RVD]

James

Cricket Web Owner
Welcome RVD :)

Good to have another person signup in our forums and posting messages :)

jasonguru

Cricket Spectator
geea, i wish i got that kind of welcome lol. ooohhh what have i done to everyone! is it what i said about dta on the cricketgames.com forum? anyways i still think he's an asshole.

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
thats a bit harsh guys, he gave me ICC2001 and MVCCM for free that weren't copies, oh the hell with it, he is a bit of a goose

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
thats a bit harsh guys, he gave me ICC2001 and MVCCM for free that weren't copies, oh the hell with it, he is a bit of a goose

bryce

International Regular
fuk man only post your **** one u only need to click on post reply once, no wonder u got so much posts