• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Test Cricket updated to 1.33 (Now works with Vista)

CricketGames.com

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hi,

As I finally upgraded my PC and get a new one with Vista was able to replicate the issues with ITC under Vista. Whilst I was previously under the impression ITC wouldn't work under Vista at all I was able to make it work with a few adjustments.

Updates for registered users and a new shareware version can be found here. The shareware version will probably be mirrored here on CricketWeb by James fairly soon as I have advised him of it.

Daniel.

Last edited:

merk

Cricket Spectator
what do we do if we believe that we have signed up as a registered/enhanced member yet cant remember our details?

CricketGames.com

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The best thing would be to contact me directly. If it wasn't for an automated email saying this thread had been updated might not have seen it for a while.

As long as you can provide me with email address, postal address used when originally ordered along with rough time period if I can track down your order details I will normally send out a free replacement.

Daniel.

merk

Cricket Spectator
ok I will try and get my email sorted out as at the moment i can not send or receive anything so once i get that sorted out i will contact you

merk

Cricket Spectator
Daniel,
I have tried to email and still no reply - therefore I am asking you whether this game is still available for purchase and what do you think is better to purchase to run a Play by Email game- Internet Test Cricket (it seems to have more features such as being able to specify how many days, how many overs the game can be played) however it says it is in testing since 2002 or something.

Or International Test Cricket and therefore would like to know what you think would be the better of the two to get and whether i ordered and paid for it would I still get it despite the website, programs not being updated for a number of years now?