• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offline Tournament. I have idea. Anyone Interested..........

nibbs

International Captain
I have come up with an idea. If people send me there teams I play an offline league with. Generating results and stuff like. You tell me the stratergie and I will play it and post all results online. If anyone is interested Drop me a line.

NB: this is not a scam to steal all your online for my own use :)

nibbs

International Captain
don't worry. i have no need to use your sides online. I have built some fine sides of my own. Even though it would be tempting to be bias I wouldn't do it.

Andrew_leg_break_bowler

Cricket Spectator
yeh but u could so easily lie about somethin(i'm not accusing u i'm actually probably asccusing my self cause i or some1 else could say that ur lying if we lost or somethin)u have to do it in a way where every1 thinks it's fair!

[Edited on 1/23/02 by Andrew_leg_break_bowler]

nibbs

International Captain
everyone would have to trust me. and i think their is a lot of players out there who would. and its only for fun.

James

Cricket Web Owner
If you want guys the file could be hosted on Cricket Web.

Completely your choice :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sorry, should have explained myself more.

I can put it in the "Downloads Centre" if you want.

It's completely down to you. I don't mind either way :)

Andrew_leg_break_bowler

Cricket Spectator
Yeh but next time u go on-line u can yell at n e 1 who does! ANd y would n e 1 they wouldn't get n e satisfaction so i'm sure no-1 would!!

P.S. like my photo??:D
I know y ur photo isn't working Huntz!It has to be .JPG format!!

huntz02

Cricket Spectator
Well some people you just cant trust because they do like to destroy ppls online reputations. I would trust my team with muzza but I wouldnt allow do be download will-nilly to anyone.

Andrew_leg_break_bowler

Cricket Spectator
No-1 is goin to put ur file on the site!!Jame's just got confused and thought that Muzza had designed a program which jame's said he would put on the site if Muzza wanted!! :D :) ;)