• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Tournament- any won interrested?

dinos86

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i'm sorry com308 its to late to enter, and one other thing com (jacob) whats your problemo bro

com308

Cricket Spectator
Every body dont play dino or brendan as i was just about to beat him on icc and he said see u later mate and disconnected on me

dinos86

boyz dont listen to jake, he's my m8 from school and he is only tring to cause troble, james please band him, cause he is like messysex, he will do all the stuff he did

dinos86

the groups have been pulled out of the hat and this is how they far-

Group 1-
Doobey_2nd_XI
Winning machine
icc-Champions_X1
Toshockhigway

Group 2-
Dogknob
The legandy legands
Kiwimagic
Dinosaswan

Group 3-
Huntz02
Kingz
Sacrosancts
AndysXI

the draw will be posted once i have dun it in a couple of minutes

[Edited on 1/24/02 by dinos86]

James

Cricket Web Owner
Every body dont play dino or brendan as i was just about to beat him on icc and he said see u later mate and disconnected on me
boyz dont listen to jake, he's my m8 from school and he is only tring to cause troble, james please band him, cause he is like messysex, he will do all the stuff he did
Please keep it nice and friendly guys :)

Banning will only be done as an extreme measure.

Just have a bit of fun on the forums guys but please don't get into anyone and cause trouble :) We're all true cricket fans after all and should all play the good game and anything related in good spirits 8D

[Edited on 1/24/02 by James]

dinos86

to contact the people about when u wont to play them- here is a list of there emails, and i will also send it to yours in your email.-

doobey 2ndXI: chunkychunks@hotmail.com
huntz02 : huntz02@hotmail.com
kingz : crazydog101@hotmail.com
Dogknob: ringaz_ride@hotmail.com
Dinosaswan: dinos86@hotmail.com
toshackhighways: djjacksono@hotmail.com
sacronast: shortthirdman@yahoo.com
kiwimagic: gbanks@zfree.co.nz
legendary legends :mradroit3000@aol.com
AndysXI : andrew_parkes@hotmail.com>
winning machine: winning36@hotmail.com
ICC_Champions_XI: eclipse_009@hotmail.com

dinos86

here r the fixtures- u can only play your matches in the order posted-

group1-
doobey_2nd_XI VS Toshack
Winning Machine VS icc-Champions_X1
Doobey_2nd_XI VS icc-Champions_X1
Winning Machine VS Toshack
Doobey_2nd_XI VS Winning Machine
icc-Champions_X1 VS Toshack

Group2-
Dogknob VS The Legendary Legand
Dinosaswan vs Kiwimagic
Dogknob VS Dinosaswan
Kiwi magic VS Legendary Legand
Dinosaswan VS Legandary legand
Dogknob VS Kiwimagic

group3-
Hintz02 VS Kingz
AndysXI VS Sacrosancts
Huntz02 VS Sacrosancts
Kingz VS AndysXI
Huntz02 VS AndysXI
Sacronancts VS Kingz

there thats the fixtures, member this has to be finished by begiing of feb, or it will have to be on hold for a while

James

Cricket Web Owner
Great stuff guys :)

Let me know if there's anything Cricket Web can do to help you out with your tournament :)

Swervy

International Captain
well im hoping to kick things off 9pm (GMT) tomorrow night with a classic encounter between Chunks and I...ill have to get him to send in the screenshot coz I aint gotta clue

dinos86

ok i think im gonna have to foriet winning machine outa the comp because no one no'es his email so no one can contact him that means, so i am lookin for a new team to enter, or two if possible! please post it up here or wrestlinglife.com

dinos86

sorry buddy u just missed out by 10mins, u will be the first to no about the next tournament