• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Career - New Freeware Game

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Mr. Ponting said:
Great Game! Though, (as everyone else said) it becomes very repetitive.
Hi Mr. Ponting,

If you're talking of my game, then I agree that it gets a bit repetitive after some time but thats the way life goes. I would like to develop a sequel to this game and take the game to another level as you all want but...

A few days ago, I asked you all how much are you willing to pay for the sequel to Cricket Career if it happens to be a shareware or a commercial game. Nobody replied to that question and that was expected. Everybody wants free lunch and that too a great free lunch. Human nature is always like that...

I will definitely try to provide you all with another great free game but the problem is that I don't get enough time now a days as I used to get earlier. So, please don't expect any great new game to come your way soon if you're no willing to pay for that.

I'm sorry if that sounds bad to you but the fact is that developers have to give in a lot to generate even a simple game. Don't worry though, whenever I get such time, I will try to bring another game for you.

Till then enjoy what you already have and please keep on mailing those suggesstion and comments.

juztinlanger

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Sure CC gets repetitive, but it's a great game.

As for FC v1.5, yes it will improve over 1.0. Lots more features...

amits

Banned
sumit,

amazing game. :)

i liked it and once i downloaded it, i played it 6-7 hours continuously.

alongwith arcade cricket, this ranks as the best freeware game to me.

i once tried starting it with a skill of 10-5-0 and started hitiing 0s ans 1s, but hit a couple of 100s and got into the delhi team as well. i wasnt able to make it into the indian team as it again started from 10-5-0

and starting with 100-100-100 makes it quite boring.

a suggestion to evryone, start with skills lesser than 50 for more fun.

i wish i could have made a game :!(