Cricket Player Manager
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have made a new game

sorry to do this yet again but i just got 575!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    CWXI Regular - Member of CW Black

Blacks ftw

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    he he, i knocked up 2 1000 knocks in a row
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    anotgher bug

some of the run boxes are to small and cut numbers off the end

also when you get a certain number of runs the whole stats thing resets and you lose your average

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar

The realism of this game...is pretty questionable. The concept is great though so keep up the good work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

yeah GREAT concept. i think i must have hit atleast 20 1000+ innings by now :P. but i still love playing it

Cricket Spectator

Now Everyting Is Alright

I was having problems with my website, and i couln't fix it since i last wrote to u guys. BUT NOw......Everythings back to normal. You can visit www.viranisoftwares.tk and i have also updated the page.

GOOD NEWS GUYS :

Cricketer 1.3 released.(fixing all the bugs i was informed about) You can download the complete game(ver1.3) from the downloads page of viranisoftwares. Also for those guys who already have ver 1.1 or 1.2 , there is an update which directly updates your game to ver 1.3. Read the version history to see what are the changes.

James can u pls update the game on ur page once again

SOME QUESTIONS :

I can't believe that u guys r scoring tons in an innings. and you all r right, that coz of this the game is losing on its realism. So i ask u all....should i go ahead and make a version 1.4, which doesn't let u score more than one can swallow. Answer back so that i can start working on it.

SOME HELP :

Alright guys i will be needing some help in cricketer 2003 :

1) First of all, as u said, i can place some ads in my game. Can you find me some one who would be wiling to put an ad on my game. I will also be finding it, but i will also need ur help for the same. If i get enough ads i will make cricketer 2003 freeware.

2) U know, i am not that good and experienced in game graphics. So can u guys help me with game icons. i will be needing icons which describe how much runs were scored in the ball and in which directions. something like this in the zip file i am providing. The first file shows that 2 runs were scored in the midwicket region and the second one describes that a boundary was scored in the cover region.

If u cannot make these icons, atleast u can provide my with advice so as to whom should i approach regarding this matter(after all games like itc have so perfect icons don't they).
    Attached Files Attached Files

gr8 stuff m8! i'm sure u'll find many ppl wanting to advertise as you are very dedicated. btw the only bug u didn't fix is the 1 that restarts ur career stats. that 1's the worst bug.

Cricket Spectator
    Pls give me info on the bug in more details. Like when does the bug arise, and what exactly happens. I am currently making cricketer 2003 so, the update, fixing this bug will take type.

Also pls, pls tell me , whether in my next update, should i make the game more realistic, by not letting players score, tons of runs but score just the realistic ones. like 145 is ok , but 1245 sounds to unrealistic

SO SHOULD I MAKE THE UPDATE

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Of course! Currently, the game is very unrealistic. Whenever I play, I get 150+ every innings with the odd 70 or 80 in between.

well at some time (i think it is 2000 and sumthin runs) all ur career playing stats get reset. thiss continously happens every time u make X (X being a bit over 2000) runs. it could also be matches. but i am sure it is runs.

School Boy/Girl Captain
    HanifV, the problem there could be that you havent declared runs as a long integer.

If its 2024 runs then this is definetley the problem.

Cricket Spectator

O.K , the bug is finally fixed. I have released version 1.4. Please download it from my site. "www.viranisoftwares.tk" .

Read the version history on the downloads page, to know the changes i have made.

Yes sean, even we made the variables long , before you had written , even then the problem seemed to persist. The problem was something else, in the code itself. But it is fixed now.

gr8 news hanif. now u can get bak to just working on cricketer 2003!

To all the cricket lovers,

Wait a few more days, you'll be getting a new cricket game from me soon (hopefully in 3 - 4 days time).

It's a suprise till then...
    VISIT http://www.techenclave.com FOR DAILY DOSE OF TECHNOLOGY.
    VISIT http://www.sumitsoft.org FOR FREE GAMES AND UTILITIES.

Cricket Spectator
    Good news qiuckfire. I will eagerly qait it.

btw, quickfire, can u tell me in whcih software do you make all the interfaces pls.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information