• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tournament

Big J

Cricket Spectator

I am holding an ICC2002 online knockout cricket tournament, i need 16 players, i have been advertising for players for just over a day now and all ready have 6 so join now, its easy just go to
The Cricket Games Forum and go to the Tournament thread and join there, just simply post that you want too play and leave your email adress, or Email me (j_insoll@hotmail.com) and tell me that you want too play, the tournament will start either as soon as i get 16 players or if i havent got that many in 5 or 6 days i will go ahead anyway, so join now!!