• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Management Simulator

dbest

Cricket Spectator
Hey thanks for the offer. I had format and reinstall my OS, so things are moving slowly now. I shall get back to you on your offer once I have finished coding the orders section.

dbest

Cricket Spectator
Need to find the source code to this game and release it to the public so that someone can continue working on the game, if they want.

J_asonR

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Anyone interested in making this an online browser based game, please contact me.
How is it currently played?

I'd definitely like to test out the game if it's still about?

I have a friend who's made plenty of online text based games so could easily put it online for you if you wanted it?

dbest

Cricket Spectator
Guess what? Am back and this time I have the game available as an online text based simulator. Its currently in alpha testing mode.

If you guys noticed, then this thread started in 2007. It took me only 10 years to try and complete this. Wow. I am amazed. ;)