• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Details on International Cricket Captain - World Cup Year 2007 released

OrsonWelles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I would like to see a bit more promotion of the game (ie. actually update the website or make a new site for the game) but maybe they are spending all the money on licensing the Hawk-Eye technology.

This probably proves that their is money for development for the game, so they cannot get away with just a data update.

Isura

U19 Captain
I hope that hawk eye thing is not in the game. I prefer the current output where there is a descriptive text, and it tells you where the ball was hit (and where it pitched).

OrsonWelles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I dont remember that from my game. I remember a 3D graphic showing the ball coming out and landing in one of six places (it seemed) every single time, and the ball not swinging or spinning or seaming. Just going straight on.

I think they would have both Hawk Eye and the 3D graphic thing.