• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boredom creeps...

darko21

U19 Debutant
That's right. I have come to a halt with ICC 2006. I have thought of continuing with my 2031 Australian team but there seems to be a lack of motivation. Is it old age? Is it repetitiveness? No, I think there needs to be innovation in the series.
It has become dull. Back with ICC 2002, we were able to edit the players with the magpie editor but this version is too full-proof to create one and that adds to lack of enthusiasm. I need variety, and probably most of the others on here do too.

For now, I feel like starting back at the Ashes series but then it just gets to the same point. I thought of changing back to editing the old and seeing if people are interested in that? I thought mainly of a legends database. Any ideas?

hindleyite

Cricket Spectator
I agree that the newer versions can get boring with no capacity to edit stuff. Some old-school scenarios and challenges would be good.