• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

QuickSingle card game - any news?

Beery

Cricket Spectator
I'm looking to get a couple of extra copies of the QuickSingle cricket card game. I seem to recall that the game had its own forum here a while back. Is the game now out of print? I can't seem to contact the manufacturer. I find it hard to believe, and sad, that such a great game might be no more.

Beery

Cricket Spectator
Also, does anyone know the name of the person who designed the game. I'm hoping to update the entry for QuickSingle at boardgamegeek.com. They only have it listed as designed by the company (CKC International).

Beery

Cricket Spectator
The website is still there, but under a different name. It's now at http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~ckc/index.htm

I've been on a bit of a crusade about this game for a while now. I think it's the best cricket themed game that's in a board or card game format. There are some bad cricket games out there (not really the developers' fault as they often date from the 1950s and were intended for kids) so QUICKSingle makes a bit of a change in that it's fun to play and involves skill and a well-integrated cricket theme.

By the way, QUICKSingle is listed here at Boardgamegeek.com. If there are people here who enjoyed it, it could do with a bit of a ratings boost over there, as so far it's only had a single review (mine) and four ratings, and in order to get recognised in the site's ratings it needs 30 ratings.

Last edited: