• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hey Dingo How do you edit the database for ACC???

Dingo

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Like I've said on cricketgames.com, it's fairly easy ONCE you know what you're doing. If you want, I can write up a "how-to" on the subject. That would be the easiest way to explain how to edit the datbase.

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
I had a look at the database.db file with a hex editor, couldn't really understand what was going on ... The players didnt seem to be grouped by state, just all over the shop :) lol.

Dingo

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Like anything cricket-related I do, it will be exclusive to Cricket Web.

Expect it in the next week or two.

Andrew_leg_break_bowler

Cricket Spectator
Mate every time i try to unzip it there was an error!!!i eventually opened it with winzip classic and found out that the readme had an error i got it to work but i just thought i'd tell you that i think it has an error somewhere(i suspect the readme)

G

Yeah could i have the deatails to. I love your work but would like to but some of my mates into the database who are good crickets as well edit some current players. Email is Severnmob@bigpond.com.au