• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RICKY PONTING INT. Start Issues

needhelp

Cricket Spectator
i bought Ricky Pont05 today from the shop but after ive installed it its asked me for a cd code but i hasn't come with one????

i rang codemasters and they rekon that they cant find a solution and have to wait till the get one??? has anyone come across this can you help...please!!

cheers

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If you genuinely bought it from a shop then it will have a code.

If however you've got a dodgy copy of it and want someone to post a code for you to use, then I suggest you stop being so tight and go and buy the game.

needhelp

Cricket Spectator
i did actually buy the game, with real money to!!!

the game came with that broucher funsta.com that everyother post keeps saying that the code is on the back. but no code. called codemasters hotline and rekon there are a few people that have had this issue..

believe me if you will i dont really give a flying. but i got a reciept that proves me right!!

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
needhelp said:
i did actually buy the game, with real money to!!!

the game came with that broucher funsta.com that everyother post keeps saying that the code is on the back. but no code. called codemasters hotline and rekon there are a few people that have had this issue..

believe me if you will i dont really give a flying. but i got a reciept that proves me right!!
It was quite a common problem when the game was first released. Basically the code was tucked away on a bit of paper that most people threw in the bin...