Thread: EAC and BLIC 2007

Cricket Spectator

EAC and BLIC 2007

Hey all, I'm looking forward to the releases of these two new games. Apparently they will both be improved in most areas, in particular the batting side of EAC 2007. Although I don't own either, it seems that both previous versions of these games had their faults. EAC 2007 had great graphics and presentation but the gameplay was a big letdown and apparently batting was almost impossible. BLIC had rather basic graphics and seemed very fast-paced and repetitive, however the gameplay was fun and even bowling could be enjoyable. I still think EAC 2004 was a great game but for a few niggly technical errors. Game editors really helped to make it more fun too.

What are people's opinions of these new games? Which one would you buy out of the two? When is BLIC 2007 being released in the UK?

Thanks.

As an owner of EA Cricket 07 I can safely say it is the best cricket game ever...it is the potential everyone saw in EA Cricket 2005, halfed out. This game is not perfect by any means; but is unrepetitive; has great edges and has a 100% liscensed (including ad boards) ashes mode.

BLIC 07 will be released in March 2007 to coincide with the ICC Cricket World Cup and without a doubt boasts the best line up of features, ever...sadly; the game has a high possibility of being as repetitive and as unrealistic as its previous version. BLIC 07 will likely have very few bugs as it is undergoing 2 months of bug testing (as far as I know) but the question is; will it be a more solid, professional game like the EA series or still a flimsy yet fun piece of rubbish.

I think you're being a big harsh on Codies.
    BLIC2005 was certainly not a flimsy yes fun piece of rubbish whereas C07 by many accounts is a flimsey and boring piece of rubbish.

Pinball Champion!
    Nah disagreed, BLIC to me feels like a cartoon after playing C2007.. Although BLIC was better than C2005, C2007 really beats it..
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt
    Nah disagreed, BLIC to me feels like a cartoon after playing C2007.. Although BLIC was better than C2005, C2007 really beats it..
    I haven't played C07 so I have to rely on hearsay!

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by barmyarmy
    I haven't played C07 so I have to rely on hearsay!
    Good if you only bowl...

Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Having tonnes of fun playing Cricket 2007. Easily beats any other EA Cricket game ever made.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    The NZTailender Supporting XI:
    H Rutherford, N Broom, Craig Cachopa, M Bracewell, D Brownlie, BJ Watling, D de Boorder+, I Sodhi, B Wheeler, H Bennett, A Milne
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Cricket Spectator
    So I presume Cricket 07 is much better than 2004 and 2005 then? I actually thought 2004 was a decent effort and it was fun with the editors. Didn't like 2005 at all despite the great presentation.

I've got EA Cricket '07 for the Ps2, and its a really decent game, not alot of bugs as the last one, I'm defintley getting BLIC07/RPIC07 to see how it has changed.
    C-X_Moss@hotmail.com

Winner of the Inzamam Award!

Unproud Member of Twenty20 is boring society

Xbox 360 Gamertag - Le Midge

Legspinner, and Right Hand Bat

International Regular DCC_legend's Avatar
    when does BLIC come out for the ps2 coz i cudnt find it anywer!! ive got Cricket 05 and Cricket 07 and 07 is way better!!
    Where's my money?

It doesn't. It's only on 360 and PC.

International Regular DCC_legend's Avatar
    tis poopoo then!! I dont even have a PC i have a mac!!

Quote Originally Posted by barmyarmy View Post
    It doesn't. It's only on 360 and PC.
    If you are talking about BLIC 07 then I disagree.

I am sure it is coming out on ps2, 360 and PC because on a codies newsletter they boasted the four player offline mode for ps2 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Manee View Post
    If you are talking about BLIC 07 then I disagree.

I am sure it is coming out on ps2, 360 and PC because on a codies newsletter they boasted the four player offline mode for ps2 players.
    Sorry that came out wrong.
    Online play is only for the PC and Xbox360. The game will still be released on the PS2.

Hi Guys Am sorry but I feel both the games need lot of maturity... both are not even close to average... Anyone know whats the next cricket game & coming when?
    Friends, I've started a group for all the WCL fans on facebook. So, who ever is interested pls join... Search "Non-Test Cricket Playing Nations!" in facebook. Thanks...

Cricket Is The Best Sport On Earth, It Deserves More Respect, More Partispating Nations & More Fans. Lets Do Our Best To Spread The Game, Friends.

<<<<<LAKSH>>>>>

Thread Information