• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CRICKET 2002 PS2 PROBLEMS BATTING

windoze

Cricket Spectator
HELLO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE BATTING ON CRCIKET 2002 . HOW DO YA PLAY SHOTS WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT OUT ALL THE TIME PLEASE
CHEERS

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
well, wat shots do u get caught off for a start? its usually timing, try and press the shot button when the ball is half way down the pitch and always pick the right shot for the right bowl. Don't use L1 often

Maxin Paynedulkar

Cricket Spectator
i can help u on a few shots.wen they bowl a gud lenth delivery pitched just a little outside ur stumps go back a little and use
1)4 a left batsban:-keep power pressed and use front/back foot button & right button just wen the bowler releases the bowl
2)4 a right batsban:-keep power pressed and use front/back foot button & left button just wen the bowler releases the bowl

most of the times it will go 4 1-2 or 4 runs.

Maxin Paynedulkar

Cricket Spectator
i can help u on a few shots.wen they bowl a gud lenth delivery pitched just a little outside ur stumps go back a little and use
1)4 a left batsban:-keep power pressed and use front/back foot button & right button just wen the bowler releases the bowl
2)4 a right batsban:-keep power pressed and use front/back foot button & left button just wen the bowler releases the bowl

most of the times it will go 4 1-2 or 4 runs.