• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Personal Goals.

Blaze

Banned
ICC can become very easy once you build up a decent squad, so I like to come up with goals and challenges to keep things interesting.

I am currently in 2034 or something with Surrey. I win all 4 competitions every year and for me there are still 3 things I strive to achieve.

1) Go through a season unbeaten
2) Win every game in a season
3) Hold all 8 records at the end of the season (win all 4 comps and have players from my team achieve the highest score, best bowling, most runs, most wickets.)

Haven't been able to do any of them yet, but came close to going unbeaten last year, losing just two OD games.

Has anyone been able to achieve any of those, and does anyone else set themselves targets at all?