• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The I'm Online Thread

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
this was a successful thread at cricketgames.com to see who is online at certain times so they could play people.

Sean, i have tried to add u to my MSN list so we can organise a game cos i am the only person who is a new Recruit and u are the only person who is a Junior Player so i would like to play u. Dan is also a Junior player who i would like to play but he lives in england so we probably won't b on the same time

bryce

International Regular
well im online now 5:15 nz time but u might not wanna play me cause im in 2021, ill be on 4 a while so if u think u r up 2 it ..........