• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BLIC Downloads

BLIC07

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys first of all i am BLIC 07 and will be making downloads for BLIC 05.

Here is the new England kit.

TO INSTALL:

Open The England kit file and at the top click extract. Extract to X:/ProgramFiles/Codemasters/BLIC/Data/teams. it should ask you to replace orginal file. click yes and now you have the new england kit

URGENT MESSAGE: You must have WIN RAR.

Last edited:

BLIC07

Cricket Spectator
Thank you if you have any requests please ask. I will try to make the new Pakistan kit next. for the pak England series

BLIC07

Cricket Spectator
BTW does anyone know if there is a logo on the arm for pak kit. Ifthere is which arm and what logo.

Thanx, Pak kit to be released soon

Last edited:

BLIC07

Cricket Spectator
india kit released.

I am having a few problems with the pak kit.
If u have any requests plz ask. BTW what do u think and is the colour ok.

Last edited:

BLIC07

Cricket Spectator
Yo maybe for later i was thinking of making a cricket web XI kit. Bcoz i am new here i was wondering what sponsor cricket web has and where should i put it on the shirt.

Nice to see one person downloaded my India kit, i hope you like it. I might start making some new bats like a MRF bat or MB Malik ones and i might make some tutorials to help other people edit BLIC 05.

Thank you and i hope you enjoy my downloads

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Your kits look great mate and no doubt if I was still played the game I would be the first one to download them. Though as it happens I will be damned if I have to play BLC 2005 ever again.

BLIC07

Cricket Spectator
Thanx man. i hsve started on the cricket web kit and i will post 2 colours. tell me which one is better. BTW i am having problems uploading the pak kit. it is 1.03 mb how can i make it smaller

BLIC07

Cricket Spectator
Thanks Aussie.

I am inn the middle of making the cricket web kit and was wondering if you guys could post your logo and sponsor here plz and tell me where they would go. And also which colour do you like for the cricket web kit.

James

Cricket Web Owner
BLIC07 - you're more than welcome to submit work here, but all the kits you submitted on page 1 of this thread were other people's work.

That's not the right thing to do, and they've been removed!