• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hey game needed

haroon510

International 12th Man
hey guys
i am a big fan of cricket game. i live in usa and i just can't find a game in play station 2 that would work in my play station. could u guys help me here and tell me wat kind of game should i buy that would work in my play station 2.

voltaire

Cricket Spectator
It's not a stupid question? With the dubious popularity of cricket in the US I doubt there are many NTFS-zoned titles available. The easiest option is to get your ps2 modchipped and then import the game/s from britain or a commonwealth nation.