• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brian Lara International Cricket 2007

Majin

International Debutant
Yep, he only goes up to 83 on mine and i'm on the PS2 version as well. I've had most other bowlers go up into the 90's and my created bowler bowl 100mph, but for some reason Shoaib just doesn't, it's pretty random.

Other than that though I'm enjoying the game just fine.

OrsonWelles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Its such a disappointing game, RPIC 2005 was great, and I thought they would be fixing the slight bugs in the game for 2007. But no, they have gutted the game, made the font horribly small with a garish colour scheme (whoever though of that should be drawn and quartered) and wrecked it.

Chooka, you are right, the only way to play it is with friends. However, the gripe is a game shouldnt just be for mulitplayer, it should be good enough to play by yourself, testing yourself against the computer.

I even wish they had just done an International Cricket Captain and just given us a data update and thats it.

addy91

Cricket Spectator
Display Problem

HEY does anybody know abt da best display settings for this game and the best performance

kingkallis

International Coach
I just installed the game on my PC but whenever I click on the BLC icon to start the game, it stops working and I get the following error message...

Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 has stopped working...

I have Windows Vista...

1GB RAM / C2D 2.2

Can anyone help?