• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International cricket captain 2001 on PS1 problems

DamienH1234

Cricket Spectator
I am having problems keeping my players skill levels up and also i can not draft any good players. How long would i wait to slot them in the team

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
How old are you? 10? Give people a bit of time and you might get intelligent responses (not from Pinchy, though).

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
you might get intelligent responses (not from Pinchy, though).
my thoughts exactly and for your problem try put Youth and Coaching up to 50k

Haddin

U19 Debutant
I'd say this Damien bloke is about 5, anyway, Pinchy says he 14, but he posts like a 5 year old.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
pinchy81 said:
what did you call me!? and i'm not 14...yet
Whatever. You post like a freaking two year old. Some of thoose posts from both of you toddlers make me sick.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The below basically covers it (from the forum rules), and applies to 99% of you who have responded to him. If you can't be bothered answering his question, don't respond at all.

If you are a long standing member, act like one. Lead by example and assist other newer members rather then attacking them. We look upon our veteran members to use this opportunity to teach the newer members the appropriate way to use these message boards.