• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 patch released

coollarry

Cricket Spectator
I just clicked the Update option hoping for a miracle in ICC2005 and lo and behold the patch is available :-O

This patch updates the ICC 2005 game from 1.05 to 1.15.

The first major change I spotted is that Network play is now enabled :happy:

Please add your comments to this threads on any improvements observed after installing the patch

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lots of the people being openers and keepers when they aren't seem to have been fixed, and test and ODI stats have been updated...but FC ones haven't been, so there are quite a few players with a higher test HS than FC.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Patch doesn't work for me, I think it might be because I have the CD version. Has anyone else with CD version tried?

_Ed_

I have the CD version too and it works for me. That is strange.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Hmm...

I think I have an older CD version; I bought mine off the net when it first came out.

When did you buy yours?

Haddin

U19 Debutant
I tried to download it once, got stuck on 88 percent complete. I am now trying again.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
This is good. I can delete saved games at the screen, instead of having to go do it manually.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I installed the patch, and its asking for all my softwrap details again? Is this right or has somethnig gone wrong?

CricketGames.com

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The SoftWrap version will ask you for your details again. Just select the option that you have already bought a licence and enter the reference number.

Daniel.

_Ed_

I'm really happy that ODI stats now count towards OD ones, that's something I've wanted for ages.

Also a great job has been done with the database...even though former West Indies opener Stuart Williams is now a bowler. :blink:

There are definitely fewer errors now though so I'm happy.

coollarry

Cricket Spectator
yeah falcon it asks for softwrap details.
One more thing I observed is in some cases eg M Dhoni and K Peitersen even though they have ODI stats nothing is shown in the Personal Details ie Test Debut or ODI Debut

kof98

U19 12th Man
I'm guessing that the update won't have any effect on saved games. So New games will have to be started. Has anyone played an online game yet?

bryce

International Regular
kof98 said:
I'm guessing that the update won't have any effect on saved games. So New games will have to be started. Has anyone played an online game yet?
Yeah it doesn't effect the pre-patch saved games... Yeah there has been quite alot of people online it's good to be playing again back like the old icc2002 online days

CricketGames.com

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Haddin said:
Does the version go up to 1.15? Wierd. Mines only on 1.14.
v1.14 is fine. That means you have the CD version. Softwrap is v1.15. Or it might be the other way around :) To allow potential future patches they have to be different version numbers.

Daniel.