• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Version of Cricket Coach.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
Can anybody get the 1.04.of the Marcus Trescothick version? It. just crashes for me, which is wierd because the other versions worked for me.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I'm not on that, but just downloaded the 1.04 and it's made my savegames incompatible.

Though that was fixed?!

cricketboy29

International Regular
So is it still jerky? Are the proper teams there?. Actually I may as well just download it and try it myself.

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Save games are incompatible because we've added new things into 1.04, so naturally the load/save code has changed, and so won't load up saves from before.

If anyone is having this problem where 1.04 crashes, but 1.03 worked, then they should contact me or Glenn Stiemens immediately. It's very likely we can suggest what's wrong and get you up and running again.

Oli

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
OK thanks.

How long is it likely to be before you'll get it that save games are compatible for any new version or is it likely to not be the case for a while?

cricketboy29

International Regular
Hey Oli, I was playing with Orissa. And I signed Pollock and AB de Villiers. But they failed to move to my team. But it's says on their contract thing. 'Set to join them on November 1st' But it's November 7th, and I'll still don't see them in my team.

EDIT: And as well as that, when I was about to play my second match, it promptly froze and brought me back to Windows. *sigh*, and I was really getting into it as well.

Last edited:

Haddin

U19 Debutant
Oli Norwell said:
Save games are incompatible because we've added new things into 1.04, so naturally the load/save code has changed, and so won't load up saves from before.

If anyone is having this problem where 1.04 crashes, but 1.03 worked, then they should contact me or Glenn Stiemens immediately. It's very likely we can suggest what's wrong and get you up and running again.

Oli
I have tried that three times. And the same result. It crashes.