• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do you unlock Ian Healy as a Classic Player?

oz_fan

International Regular
I have unlocked all the other classic players but still need to unlock Healy. Does anyone know how?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You have to take a whole bunch of dismissals with a career player, I think. I did it by accident, as I wanted to train up the fielding of one of my career players, so I set him as the wicket keeper, and started playing an exhibition match. Then I saved it, switched over and played as the other side, who was batting. I let every ball go through to the keeper (my career player) and then I just started to run, so the keeper would run me out. Since every run out is 5 points, you end up with 50 fielding points per innings :D

Last edited:

oz_fan

International Regular
andyc said:
You have to take a whole bunch of dismissals with a career player, I think. I did it by accident, as I wanted to train up the fielding of one of my career players, so I set him as the wicket keeper, and started playing an exhibition match. Then I saved it, switched over and played as the other side, who was batting. I let every ball go through to the keeper (my careeer player) and then I just started to run, so the keeper would run me out. Since every run out is 5 points, you end up with 50 fielding points per innings :D
Thanks