• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

David Hussey

pearljammonkey

Cricket Spectator
anyone else found D Hussey to be unbelievably good in icc2005???

he starts the game with these stats - Age 28
2ndXI - 7196 runs ,avg 71.25 25 x 100s 29 x 50s

FC - M I NO Runs HS Avg 100 50
32 44 6 2281 212* 60.03 11 5

during the first season he averaged over 50 in FC and OD, but it wasnt until the tour of ZIM in the second season that i could find a spot on the team for him, and this is what happened...

in the tour match he and his older brother Mike Hussey (233) both hit double tons, very weak opposition, but it wasnt a fluke

tour match 260* v Matebeleland
1st test 7 & 141 v Zimbabwe
2nd test 105 v Zimbabwe
generated FC match - 84
1st test 38 & 122* v New Zealand

so he's eqalled M Azharuddins record for 100's in his first 3 tests!
D Hussey
FC - M I NO Runs HS Avg 100 50
55 83 12 4680 260* 65.92 20 13
TEST- M I NO Runs HS Avg 100 50
3 5 1 413 141 103.25 3 0

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
He is immense.

I've only played against him in county cricket but he cuts me up whenever I play Nottinghamshire.

One game he was dropped early and he went on to score 260 in the teams total of 380 :(

darko21

U19 Debutant
Sorry, Andrew McDonald. That better? I will endeavour to annotate superiorly than has been portrayed beforehand. Adieu to all, and to all, adieu.

cpr

International Coach
Marshall at Lancs becomes a stupidly good batsman at times.... considering he's more of a bowler nowadays.

Graeme Swann punches pretty high above his weight n all

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
People Who Dominate ICC:

Gavin Ewing
Jamie Troughton
Arangalla (SL fast bowler)
Thilian Samaraweera
Edward Rainsford
David Hussey
Mark Vermeulen
Manjural Islam
Matthew Hayden
Dave Mohammed
Ricky Ponting
Yasir Arafat
Sachin Tendulkar
Shahid Afridi
Herschelle Gibbs
Mark Davies

And People who Should be Better:
Glenn McGrath
Brett Lee
Michael Vaughan
Adam Gilchrist
Monty Panesar
Mohammad Ashraful
Stephen Fleming
Jon Lewis

cpr

International Coach
Dunno about Vaughan, he's over performed on mine... just shy of 11,000 test runs in 127 matches. 30 tons, including a 426 against South Africa.

Trescothick on the other hand is mr nervous 90's, in 128 tests he has 15 tons and about 60 half centuries.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Cosgrove is pretty damn good too. Used him as an overseas player every year for about ten years at Lancs and he scored 2800 in a season 3 times in a row.

squiz

U19 Debutant
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Cosgrove is pretty damn good too. Used him as an overseas player every year for about ten years at Lancs and he scored 2800 in a season 3 times in a row.
Made 74 on ODI debut today as well

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Jaques was gun for me at Yorkshire until he went to play for Australia 3 seasons ago, and has never returned.

Vaughan was up and down, averaging over 50 in boths forms one year, then in the 30's the next.

Peter Fulton is pretty gun but I lost him to NZ in the same way I lost Jaques.

Kabir Ali seems to be gun at OD bowling but that's about it.