• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach - Quality.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
Cricket Coach - its a good game. Love it. But the problem I have found that Shane Bond made 111, against South Africa(I wasn't playing this game) who made 3/729 or something close to that, Gibbs making 337*. Apart from that, its a great game. I have downloaded this playable demo, sadly, I can't play as Australian Domestic Teams, only as an English county, or as either England or Sri Lanka. And the mouse keeps freezing from time to time, but apart from those small issues, its a great game, and I know, it is only a demo. Not the real thing.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Haddin said:
Cricket Coach - its a good game. Love it. But the problem I have found that Shane Bond made 111, against South Africa(I wasn't playing this game) who made 3/729 or something close to that, Gibbs making 337*. Apart from that, its a great game. I have downloaded this playable demo, sadly, I can't play as Australian Domestic Teams, only as an English county, or as either England or Sri Lanka. And the mouse keeps freezing from time to time, but apart from those small issues, its a great game, and I know, it is only a demo. Not the real thing.
It sorta is the real game. You just need to unlock it to play for more than a day.

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I think he is talking about the non-softwrap demo that is now availiable where you get to play for 2 months as an English County or England and Sri Lanka.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Yep i played for abit yesterday and quite enjoyed it, needs a few tweaks i think - still a few very high scores going around. will have a look at OD scores today too and see what they are like.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
musha_13 said:
I think he is talking about the non-softwrap demo that is now availiable where you get to play for 2 months as an English County or England and Sri Lanka.
Oh, my bad man! I'll go check it out then :)

Blaze

Banned
My main concern is that all you do in-game is adjust aggression then hit Next Over.

There isn't really any thinking involved...