• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is this a new individual record?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Today I played ICC 2005 for the first time in awhile. I was in season 2013 with Worc's and my sole overseas player was J.P Duminy from South Africa.
I've had team totals over 1000 before, but that generally included a guy scoring 300 or so. This time, Duminy smashed 523 with 50 4's and 3 6's.

Proof is in the attached screen captures.

Attachments

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
Tim said:
Today I played ICC 2005 for the first time in awhile. I was in season 2013 with Worc's and my sole overseas player was J.P Duminy from South Africa.
I've had team totals over 1000 before, but that generally included a guy scoring 300 or so. This time, Duminy smashed 523 with 50 4's and 3 6's.

Proof is in the attached screen captures.
No Its Not