• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach Thread

Haddin

U19 Debutant
burkey_1988 said:
Yeah, it's 2 points for first innings win, 4 points if you win outright.

Eg, if you lose first innings but win outright, you get 4 points and your opponents get 2 points.

But if you win first innings and outright you get 6 points.
I am aware of that. I am an Aussie, 13, and have watched Cricket for 11 years. So I would of figured that out by now.

the_stooge

Cricket Spectator
Jamee999 said:
Right, game-killer.

My South Australia game keeps crashing on the 9th Febuary 2007.

BUT, if I quit as South Australia coach, I can carry on.

I don't really wanna quit as South Australia though.

I've just had same thing game crashes on 9th feb 2007 on my surrey game.:wacko:

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Australian season with Victoria:
*Keep getting 'Australia Vs Australia' games, one team made up of NSW and the other of nothing :S Greg Mail takes ten wickets a game.
* 20-over cup games: my two bowlers bowled nine overs each before reaching the 'restricted bowling limit. :lol:
* 20-over cup games: other team NEVER looks to attack, whatsoever

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
chooka_nick said:
Australian season with Victoria:
*Keep getting 'Australia Vs Australia' games, one team made up of NSW and the other of nothing :S Greg Mail takes ten wickets a game.
* 20-over cup games: my two bowlers bowled nine overs each before reaching the 'restricted bowling limit. :lol:
* 20-over cup games: other team NEVER looks to attack, whatsoever
I've seen the first one and the last one

Here's a bizzare zip of bizzare stuff.

The only one of those last 3 I've worked out is the Home-Away-Home-Away one, the game is calling the triangular games of England - NZ home games for England, not neutral like they should be.

Attachments

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
the_stooge said:
I've just had same thing game crashes on 9th feb 2007 on my surrey game.:wacko:
Right, can you do this for me.

Open your Surrey game, turn Autosave off (Options), then quit as Surrey boss (click on your name), then carry on.

the_stooge

Cricket Spectator
Jamee999 said:
Right, can you do this for me.

Open your Surrey game, turn Autosave off (Options), then quit as Surrey boss (click on your name), then carry on.
Yep i did that and the game continued on fine tho i only continued for a few days. I e-mailed oli norwell from cricketcoach.com saying bout the problem and he's just replied sayin that its a bug that they have also found and it'll be sorted in the release which is planned for later today.

Moon monkey

Cricket Spectator
It's still not working for me. My computer meets the requirments but i still get the message:

cricketcoach.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. sorry for any inconvenience