• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Project

Pale

Cricket Spectator
I would like to tell you about a new cricket game that is currently in production by an Australian named Paul Snell. After the disappointments that were Cricket 2004, Cricket 2005 and Brian Lara International Cricket 2005, he decided to design his own game and after two years of production I think it looks superb. It is due to be released late this year. The official website for it is http://www.thecricketproject.com/. Below is a recent render from the game. :)

Pale

Cricket Spectator
I'm very sorry about that, andyc. I haven't been to this forum for a while and I hadn't checked if there was already a thread about The Cricket Project. I am actually the owner of the official website and was just trying to promote the game as much as possible. I apologise.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pale said:
After the disappointments that were Cricket 2004, Cricket 2005 and Brian Lara International Cricket 2005, he decided to design his own game and after two years of production I think it looks superb.
:laugh:

Pale

Cricket Spectator
A slight blunder there I must admit, but I meant that the disappointments of Cricket 2005 and Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 just gave him more motivation to make the game excellent.
As this is freeware, licences aren't needed.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pale said:
A slight blunder there I must admit, but I meant that the disappointments of Cricket 2005 and Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 just gave him more motivation to make the game excellent.
As this is freeware, licences aren't needed.
Lol yeah figured as much. It is good though that there's someone out there who's taking as long as it takes to make a cricket game, rather than making it for a deadline. That said, I get heaps of fun out of RPIC.