• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Editing 2005

simon.nesbit

Cricket Spectator
Using Artmoney, it IS possible to edit this game.

So far I have only worked out countries and date-of-birth. Anyone who has ICC2002, or knows the magpie software, any idea what order the details go in?

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
simon.nesbit said:
Using Artmoney, it IS possible to edit this game.

So far I have only worked out countries and date-of-birth. Anyone who has ICC2002, or knows the magpie software, any idea what order the details go in?
try changing the youth thing on how much cash you distribute to your youth team, as surely that would give you better players

simon.nesbit

Cricket Spectator
Budgets is an easy fix. (youth players, coaching, etc).

I'm thinking more along being able to updating the database of players.

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
simon.nesbit said:
Budgets is an easy fix. (youth players, coaching, etc).

I'm thinking more along being able to updating the database of players.
explain how to increase the budget then

simon.nesbit

Cricket Spectator
Open up ICC 2005 and your game.

Open up Artmoney.

Go to your teams (or any teams) budget screen.

Find the $ value (I think it's called basic budget or something, the first one).

Go to Artmoney and search for this amount.

You might get lucky and find only 1, maybe find 5 or 6. Change one at a time till you find the right one. Change it, and hold it fixxed (check the cross button).

Switch to ICC 2005, change screen, change back and should have updated.

Save and close.

Go and burn in hell for all eternity you fillthy cheating scum!!!!

(Unless you use it to turn all other counties contracts up to, so they stop releasing batsmen all the time)

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
simon.nesbit said:
Open up ICC 2005 and your game.

Open up Artmoney.

Go to your teams (or any teams) budget screen.

Find the $ value (I think it's called basic budget or something, the first one).

Go to Artmoney and search for this amount.

You might get lucky and find only 1, maybe find 5 or 6. Change one at a time till you find the right one. Change it, and hold it fixxed (check the cross button).

Switch to ICC 2005, change screen, change back and should have updated.

Save and close.

Go and burn in hell for all eternity you fillthy cheating scum!!!!

(Unless you use it to turn all other counties contracts up to, so they stop releasing batsmen all the time)

ive never heard of this thing before, and yet i own a lot of records as it is, i don't have time to play it anymore, and i was asking how you change youth thing like 50000

simon.nesbit

Cricket Spectator
Quagmire69 said:
ive never heard of this thing before, and yet i own a lot of records as it is, i don't have time to play it anymore, and i was asking how you change youth thing like 50000
Now your testing me....I remember doing it, but not sure how, as there are 100's of 50,000 in the game.

I know you can change coaching pretty easily (technique, practice and physio) by searching for the actual number of sessions (then changing and filtering), but can't remember how I did the 50K.

It's possible it was the first one following the overall #, but I might be wrong.