• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warwickshire 2027 - Story

bumpuss

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Warwickshire had a reasonable season last year, winnin the one day league and remaining in division in the first class. This season looks promising with new youth opener M.Hellawell making his debut.

The Lineups have been uploaded, both FC batting and bowling averages included. So, its betting time: Who will win, or will it be a draw? First match of the season !
Kent vs Warwickshire:

Attachments

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
could i change my choice cause on closer inspection i reckon it would be a draw

bumpuss

lol, i have only have one keeper and he is injured. So a lot of byes were given off. All up 34 in both innings just byes!

Well Alas, warwickshire didnt bowl properly and lost.

Attachments

bumpuss

nah, hants smashed us, they scored 600 odd, and warkwickwhire just managed to avoid an outright.

bumpuss

whoops, yeah they won, run fest but warkwickshire won.

Top Players of the World:

Batting: 50 matches min

Australia:
S.Dial 38.99 - opener
England:
L.Short 40.6
M.Ewing 39.92 - opener
India:
H.Malhorta 41.49 - opener
J.Ananth 42
Sri Lanka:
T.Hemantha 48.09 - opener
D.Kodekara 40.8 -opener
Zimbabwe:
B.Digweed - 40.36 -opener
A.Lingham - 40.93 -opener

Bowling: 50 matches
England:
S.Darcy 686 22.32 -os
J.Dwyer 350 23.77 -rm
India;
K.Saini 479 25.36 -os
Sri Lanka:
A.Liyanage 328 23.57 -rfm
Zimbabwe:
H.Stone 268 25.62 -rm

Special
M.Ewing (ENG) -10 000 Test runs
S.Dial (AUS) -9000 Test runs
L.Short (ENG) -8000 Test runs.

bumpuss

Most Runs

Most Runs in your county team?

Get your top XI runscorers (first class) total it up and see if you can beat mine?

147943 runs top XI

Btw : L.Short has 10000 test runs and M.Ewing is heading towards 12000. Hope he gets selected though cos he is OLD!.