• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yeah its probably been explained before, but can someone clarify it for me

cpr

International Coach
Why did i 'Lose' this match?

Not too bothered about the result really, but i'm wondering how it bases its decision.

Both sides finished 276/9, I had a higher run rate throughout, but lose on run rate

Only thing i can think of is last over. Theres was 7 (for 3 wkt), mine was 5 (no loss)

Ta muchos people

Attachments

Bozo2c

Cricket Spectator
Jamee999 said:
It's supposed to be highest score at 15 overs :wacko:
If you look at the Run Rate Equation, England are about 0/60 where Sri Lanka are 1/51.
Every time i have tied like this in international games the team batting 1st wins.:cool: