• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2001 Cricketweb Tournament

Michael

Cricket Spectator
I am organising a tournament on ICC 2001 for cricketweb users. If you are interested please leave your team name and email address below. You cannot register by emailing me or telling me on msn. I need at least 8 people if there are more than i need the people who put their name down earliest will get in. Nobody who is known for disconnecting will be allowed to participate.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Great idea Michael! :)

Post a message on the frontpage and give us all updates of matches, etc. :)

Michael

Cricket Spectator
Ok I need one more entrant as I have taken myself out of the tournament due to team difficulties lol. What do you guys think should happen if somebody d/c's? Should they lose or should the game be replayed, we'll have a vote, majority wins.

bryce

International Regular
well first they should say what the situation was and it is very convincing someone is going to win then you may as well give them the victory as you dont know if it is on purpose, but this would most probaly be unlikely so i say replay

bryce

International Regular
i think you will get this one entry very soon as sean has posted info and the website for the tournament on the ICC forum

bryce

International Regular
gee i bet he came of the icc forum to

u betta close it now b4 my small chances of winning are thrown out the window that guy is ranked higher than my 69th i think! :cry:

Michael

Cricket Spectator
Ok seeing as though we have just had a few more entries I am going to wait untill we have 16. Keep your ideas on the d/c situation coming.

bryce

International Regular
i see this is called the cricketweb cup,im pretty sure there isnt a cup involvced is there? :undecided: