• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Problem

TheEpic

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi,

I've just installed it on my PC, and it has installed properly, but when I go to open the game, it seems to freeze on the loading game page.

Any ideas?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
With my ICC 2001 and ICC 2005 they both restart the computer at random times while playing the game. So frustrating.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
cric_manic said:
I have the same problem :@
Yeah, and makes playing the game near impossible because every 5 minutes the computer restarts and have to wait a few minutes to get going again only for it to stuff up again.

And as a result, even though it is a fantastic game, I will probably never get a newer version. Plus cricket coach is coming out

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
burkey_1988 said:
Yeah, and makes playing the game near impossible because every 5 minutes the computer restarts and have to wait a few minutes to get going again only for it to stuff up again.

And as a result, even though it is a fantastic game, I will probably never get a newer version. Plus cricket coach is coming out
Yea,i have to save my game every couple of minutes :@

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
is the game worth getting ive played 2000 & 2002 on PS
is 2005 available on PS2 or just PC
Ive considered getting it but if it bombs out then i wont

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
TheEpic said:
Hi,

I've just installed it on my PC, and it has installed properly, but when I go to open the game, it seems to freeze on the loading game page.

Any ideas?
Maybe try updating your graphics drivers?

scritty

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Neil Pickup said:
Maybe try updating your graphics drivers?
Looking on other forums, quite a few games with "older" engines crash with new graphics drivers (Great eh !)

I found I can play ICC2002 and 2005 with 77.XX Nvidia drivers, but from 8X.XX onwards - the games won't even start (BSOD's or insta reboot)

Plays beautifully with very old graphics drivers...not at all with ones from the last 6 months.

As I've got some V new games as well - this is just a pain in the derrierre as I keep having to install, roll back etc.

I think though this probably proves that it is a graphics card problem. So maybe a future Nvidia update can fix it (though if this problem is ICC specific - maybe they just won't bother)

Clarker