• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Coach release date set - 17th March

Marc Duffy

Cricket Spectator
Robertinho said:
What the heck? Two people make one post condemning people who whinge about the price. Mountains of credibility.
Like many of you, I'm waiting for the release of the game.

All I'd suggest on the price is play the demo, if you like it then you'll have to justify the price based on how enjoyable it is and how much gameplay you'll get with it.

My experience of these types of games tells me that it'll give you more hours of addictive gameplay than many other games you'll buy this year.

Marc Duffy

Cricket Spectator
Robertinho said:
Marc Duffy, the Football Manager/formerly CM head honcho.
Well, I'm Marc Duffy who works for Sports Interactive on Football Manager, Eastside Hockey Manager and Out of the Park Baseball ... I've never been called the 'head honcho' though :)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Are you really gonna stop posting on OOTP until you announce the release date? ;)

(I won't say another word on it)

Marc Duffy

Cricket Spectator
Jamee999 said:
Are you really gonna stop posting on OOTP until you announce the release date? ;)

(I won't say another word on it)
Yeah, and that will then kick off around one month of pretty much full on activity on the website (new blogs, loads of new screenshots etc)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Marc Duffy said:
Well, I'm Marc Duffy who works for Sports Interactive on Football Manager, Eastside Hockey Manager and Out of the Park Baseball ... I've never been called the 'head honcho' though :)
Wow.. *steps back slowly*

A cricket fan, I take it? :p Also, what are the odds of us seeing a cricket version of FM? Heh :D

Marc Duffy

Cricket Spectator
Robertinho said:
Wow.. *steps back slowly*

A cricket fan, I take it? :p Also, what are the odds of us seeing a cricket version of FM? Heh :D
Of course I'm a big cricket fan -- otherwise I wouldn't be here ;)

Last edited:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
honoured to erm..forum with you haha.
tis good to see you like cricket ! what do you think of the screenshots and features so far If i may ask ?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Marc Duffy said:
Yeah, and that will then kick off around one month of pretty much full on activity on the website (new blogs, loads of new screenshots etc)
Sounds good *hopes he's got enough cash for OOTP and CC*

Marc Duffy

Cricket Spectator
Kweek said:
honoured to erm..forum with you haha.
tis good to see you like cricket ! what do you think of the screenshots and features so far If i may ask ?
Looks like it's shaping up nicely! The interface has an 'FM' flavour. Sadly, my efforts to secure an early beta copy have gone unrewarded though! :laugh:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Marc Duffy said:
Looks like it's shaping up nicely! The interface has an 'FM' flavour. Sadly, my efforts to secure an early beta copy have gone unrewarded though! :laugh:
:unsure:

:laugh:

Kweek feels superb :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Marc Duffy said:
What about "Oi Duffy!" back in the good old days of the topica list?