• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World cups

cric_manic

First Class Debutant
On ICC 2005 the world cup is every 4 years,are the countries that its in random or is it held in the same country every time

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Has anyone actually won the World Cup with a half decent nation? I got kicked out in the first round as Sri Lanka.

ash chaulk

International Captain
world cups are held in different countries i have won the world cup with australia in 2015. and yeah holland players dont retire but they dnt get better... the weirdest thing ive seen is usa making super 8's lol

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
i know it may not be the world cup but i saw linconshire win the C&G Trophy in 2009 in ICC 2005

Last edited:

darko21

U19 Debutant
I had semi finals of C&G trophy with myself (Somerset), scotland, berkshire, and lancashire. And in ICC2002, saw Scotland win the trophy.