• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Picking your team

surgeklick

Cricket Spectator
Is anyone else getting fed up with the team picking screen? I have a different team and batting order between 1 day, 4 day and 20/20 matches, but I keep having to manually move everyone. How about a different selection for each different type of match?

darko21

U19 Debutant
Save the team you need for each form of the game and then just load them up. There is a disc icon at the top left of the screen which is a save button. The folder next to it is the load button.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
darko21 said:
Save the team you need for each form of the game and then just load them up. There is a disc icon at the top left of the screen which is a save button. The folder next to it is the load button.
That's exactly what I do. Makes life much easier.