• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest score?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guys, what is your highest score for a single player, and then for your whole team?

I've only had the game a few days, so I've only played in club level, where I scored 317 off 80 balls or so with my career player before holing out of Vettori. Teamwise, I scored about 480 that match before declaring once my guy was out.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I scored 397 with my career dude in State mode in a NZ Vs Zim test match...was gutted to be caught behind off a slower ball 3 short of 400 :@

Like you I declared at that point 485-3 with my guy hogged nearly all the strike :D

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I played in test mode against my mate. After bowling him out for 12, I was sitting pretty at 253 for 5 when he decided to throw the towel in :@

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just made 717 with one player, off a stupidly small amount of balls. Club mode against a custom team chosen specifcally for poor fielding. Inzy as captain :D

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
andyc said:
Just made 717 with one player, off a stupidly small amount of balls. Club mode against a custom team chosen specifcally for poor fielding. Inzy as captain :D
lol

i have cricket 2004 on ps2 and my hiest with my custom player is 295* (96) its not out bcause the game was over and i team won it was a test me = NZ vs SRL chasing 664
team high = 952/7 off 54overs my custom guy got 140-bcoz i went to asnwer the phone and my little brother pressd the x button the bowler bowld and i was out leg stump cleaned out. DAMN. but any way. my custom guys loest score is 78 and his average is about 104 in tests . he bats usually 5 or 6 .

berry1

Cricket Spectator
hmm do u guys play on easy med or hard. ive got 2004 recently but havnt played it all that much cause i got fifa 2006 about 1 month ago. once in a state match i was 4/392 off about 30 overs when i declared. matty hayden got a double century.