• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

darko21

U19 Debutant
Yes, users are able to make their own records provided with a screenshot. Also I would like the opponent that the record was scored against or the player that scored the record eg. the 23 runs off Glen Chapple was scored by who? I will see how extensive these records can go and release an update each week.

darko21

U19 Debutant
Just a question for superkingdave: How much did Flintoff end up on? Because I believe you might get the highest team and individual score in a twenty over match. Robetinho held the records at 3 for 186 and 117*. Also you now hold the record for most 4s in a twenty over match.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Economy Rate of 1 in Twenty20 for Glenn McGrath, while playing for the greatest county in the land.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
darko21 said:
Just a question for superkingdave: How much did Flintoff end up on? Because I believe you might get the highest team and individual score in a twenty over match. Robetinho held the records at 3 for 186 and 117*. Also you now hold the record for most 4s in a twenty over match.
yeah i think he only got 113* but i don't have the final card saved - but from the first screen shot you can see the final score was 198. I've scored more than that but dont have screenshots, next time ill get one.

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Not sure about a record but this was a magnificent knock. It's certainly a record for me. Before this game Knight averaged about 22 in 1 day cricket and I contemplated dropping him :-O

Good job i didn't :p

Is this knock from Knight as incredible as I think? Once he got passed 150 I kept waiting for him to get out stupidly as always seems to happen to me when a player gets a hundred in 1 day cricket but he just kept getting better. He even outstaged Michael Hayden who I would have thought was far more likely to play this kind of innings :)

Attachments

sammy22

U19 12th Man
No but there bowlers were by the end of it :D

Ones the breakdown of Knights runs, the other the batting scorecard for Lancashire in that game.

sammy22

U19 12th Man
superkingdave, I see you seem to have persauded both Geoff Boycott and Michael Atherton to come out of retirement. :-O :p

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Highest individual Test innings - Ricky Ponting 301* v WI. It was a shame because he had to retire hurt. A few months earlier he got 300 against England.

darko21

U19 Debutant
Weekly Update

This is the first weekly update of the ICC 2005 Records. Once again, it is an Excel file. I have tried to place it in the message box but all the format is lost so it is easier this way. I am open to adding new records in. And submit any records of yours because the user records section is still very empty so any high score, best bowling figures or high averages are accepted. Still need screenshots.
NEXT UPDATE: possibly Tuesday 27th September.

Attachments