• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Need Help Wiv Brian Lara's Cricket!

Muzzy

Cricket Spectator
Can anyone help me with a problem I have installing Brian Lara cricket for the PC. 92% of the way through installation a message comes up saying:

component movedata had following error

media name: data
component: texture
file group: texture
file: F:\program\nets\practice\tmd\PTWICK.TMD
error number: -113

Anyone know how to sort this out?

N E Who Knows Plz Reply As Soon As Possible Thanx!

zorrinn

Cricket Spectator
HOw did u resolve this issue

Hai Muzzy

I am having exactly the same problem while installing. Could you please tell me how you resolved getting

component movedata had following error

media name: data
component: texture
file group: texture
file: F:\program\nets\practice\tmd\PTWICK.TMD
error number: -113

I get this error only when I try to get this BLC to install on NTFS machines.

Can you please tell me how you got rid of this problem.

jamesaw22

Cricket Spectator
same prob!!

i know this is an old thread but i am having the same problem and i was wondering if any1 has got it working yet? would really really appreciate help if some1 knows how to do it!!