• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gunning for Success: A Derbyshire Story...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disappointing result there after a good CC win...how long will you be without Dean?

Hoggy31

International Captain
Its almost the end of the season, so i'll post them then Graham

My latest game, Pretty bad performance really, Will be hoping to finish the season on a high note

_Ed_

I see Rikki Clarke took four against you, wish he'd take wickets for me in my game.

Hope you get some good signings!

Hoggy31

International Captain

I thought i had it wrapped up after the batting performance but once again i couldn't get Mongia out

Hoggy31

International Captain

What a great run chase, Looked down and out after there second innings but to come back and chase successfully a total like that was wonderful.

_Ed_

Weird choice for MoM again, I would have taken Hewson's 112 & 4-57 over Habib's 125.

Great win anyway.

_Ed_

Couple of really frustrating losses there....at least the first season's over, should get easier from here.

Hoggy31

International Captain
The following players contracts were terminated or were not re-newed for various reasons:
James Chapman
Benjamin Spendlove
Michael Di Venuto
James Bryant
Hasan Adnan
Travis Friend
Andrew Gray
Mohammad Sheikh
Anthony Botha
Paul Havell
Tom Lungley

The following signings were made by the Derbyshire Cricket Club: